i want there to be an angel that descends from the heavens only when someone is being stupid
and the angel just gently places their hand over the person’s mouth
and whispers in a voice filled with heavenly beauty and love
LOOK IT UP
IM SCREECHING LOOK LOOK AT THE ART LOOK HOW PRETTY IT IS OH MY GOSH <33333333333
(chuckle) Loving this to bits.
A decade ago I would never have even given the thought to running in a race or lifting weights on a regular basis. I didn’t really care about what I ate and I was ten times worse with my spending habits. I was very irresponsible, more than a little lazy, and quite content to escape into a fantasy world whenever it suited me. I look at my fitness, my diet, my habits, and my goals now. I know I can still be scatterbrained, lazy, and insensitive at times, but I also know this is true: The notion that people are incapable of change or self-improvement is absolute bullshit.
Movie Review: Star Trek: Into Darkness
Fair warning: I am going to spoil this movie. Forget Abrams and his mystery box, there really isn’t…
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
Boosting this signal.