Reblogged from wilwheaton
- Obama: I tried to change Washington on my own, but I couldn't do it because Republicans refused to work with me and Democrats. I was able to accomplish some pretty good things, though, because the American People wanted those things done, and they pressured Congress to act. If I get a second term, I want and need the American People to be even more involved in governing our country.
- Romney: ZOMG GAFFE! HE SAID YOU CAN'T CHANGE WASHINGTON! HE ADMITS HE'S A FAILURE FOR PETE'S SAKE! MARVELOUS!
- American People: Um, that's not what he said at all, Mitt.
- Romney: FORTY-SEVEN PERCENT OF YOU NEED TO SHUT UP AND KNOW YOUR PLACE. AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION?! IT! WAS! A! GAFFE!
- American People: This is why you're going to lose, jack ass.